HIREGUARD INSURANCE COVER
The hirer is responsible for theft and damage to the machine and should have adequate insurance to cover this. NPH is able to offer HAE Hireguard Insurance for those of our customers that do not already have cover for Plant & Tool hire. The cost of this cover is charged at 15% of the hire rate of items to be covered. (Insurance charge is zero vat rated)
Plant & Tools hired out under HAE Hireguard is covered for:
- Loss or damage at any situation in Western Europe including whilst in transit between such situations.
- A limit of liability up to £100,000 any one occurrence, no single article limit. (Excesses apply)
- Full replacement value for all property up to 24 months old. Property more than 24 months old covered on an indemnity basis.
Excess (amount deducted from each claim) for amount of loss:
- Up to £500 claimed – £25
- £501 to £1000 claimed – £50
- £1001 to £2000 claimed – £75
- £2001 to £2500 claimed – £100
- £2501 to £5000 claimed – £250
- £5001 and over – £500
Details of cover and exclusions can be found on our downloads page or by following the links below:
Newmarket Plant Hire Ltd is an Appointed Representative of Jelf Insurance Brokers Ltd (Reg No. 0837227) who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). HAE Insurance Services and EHA Insurance Services are trading names of Jelf Insurance Brokers Ltd.