HGV II Driver (Cat C) Cambridge Depot
- Multi drop delivery / collection of plant and tool hire equipment.
- Safe loading, unloading and securing (this involves operation of plant equipment, diggers, dumpers, rollers, etc. therefore previous experience is preferred, however full onsite training is available).
- Good geographical knowledge of local area.
- Experience of daily vehicle checks.
- Neat and accurate completion of required paperwork.
- Strong customer facing skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Flexible approach
- Physically fit as position will require some manual handling.
- The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of driving experience in a similar environment, driving responsibly and safely within the law at all times.
A clean UK class C or EU equivalent licence, driver cpc card and digi-tacho card is essential.
Hours of work will be 45 hour basic per week Monday to Friday, but overtime may be required to meet business demands.